Monday, May 12, 2014

Love with the Lythgoes

Those Lythgoes sure know how to have fun with a photos!!!  I couldn't wait for this family session.  The Lythgoes have become family friends and I knew photographing them would be natural and playful.  There are so many photos that I love from this session.  But this is my favorite...

I love that the boys are being boys.  I love their natural smiles.  I love that they are so into the moment that eyes are squeezed shut.  I love that I can hear their little laughs.  I love that big brother is tackling little brother and little brother doesn't even care because he is having so much fun.  Did I mention I LOVE this photo?


Mom and Dad adore their little loves to pieces.  And it's becomes evident when you see happiness just beaming from their two little boys.


While they stopped to smile at the camera from time to time, I think the real beauty of this session lies in the photos of this family at play.  So often we are told to just enjoy every moment while it lasts.  And it's exactly what the Lythgoes did during our session.  It wasn't about having the perfect background with everyone looking at the camera with "picture perfect" smiles.  Their picture perfect smiles come from enjoying their moments as a family!









We ended the session by grabbing a few silhouette shots.  I hope in years from now these silhouettes will be treasured.  I hope the Lythgoes will be able to look back and remember a time when life, although busy, was so simple because all that truly mattered was the love of their family.




Thank you Lythgoe family for allowing me to capture the spirit of such a fun-loving family!


No comments:

Post a Comment