Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Baby Chase

On March 22, 2014 Chase Dean Stewart was welcomed into this world by his loving parents and big brother Troy.

This pint size perfection weighed a little under six pounds on the day I got to photograph him and I couldn't help but soak in his beautiful newborn smell and soft baby skin.  



Aside from being ridiculously cute, Big Brother Troy was so patient and helpful.  And he just adores his little brother.  I can tell these two are going to be best buds.
















Before our session began, I warned Mom that at some point her little love was certain to have an accident on one of the blankets but there was no need to worry.  (It comes with the territory.)  A few times we thought it was coming but it wasn't until he was nestled in Dad's arms that it happened.  Dad was such a trooper as we cleaned off his arm and settled right into photographs as Chase continued to dream...

It just goes to prove there is no better place for a baby to be than in Dad's or Mom's arm.  Chase showed me his gorgeous blue eyes as he lay safely cuddled in Mom's arms.


Flawless, just flawless!




My favorite thing about photographing newborns is the unexpected shot like catching a yawn











        
Or the sweet smile baby tries to hide.






And I love the expected too.  These tiny toes are precious.




There were lots of great photographs from this session but there is something about this next one that pulls on my heartstrings.  Being a mom of two little ones myself I look at this photo and see how all of life's importance can rest in the two little faces that Mom and Dad look down upon.  Life is never the same when you become a parent in simply the most amazing and unexpected way.






Thank you Stewart family for welcoming me into your home and giving me the honor of photographing your sweet family at this miraculous time in your lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment